Fan filters for ACI’s range of centrifugal, compact, multi stage and EV industrial fan ranges
are all held in stock.
Cylindrical Fan Filters
This type of air intake filter has been specifically designed for use on fan/blower air inlets, protecting equipment from potentially harmful airborne dust and particles.
- 99%+ removal efficiency as standard. Paper = 2 micron, Polyester = 5 micron
- Reinforced with epoxy coated steel wire on both sides of cloth with additional galvanised expanded metal ID
- Polyester washable – lukewarm water and mild detergent
- Handles hot air and oil mist
- Temperature (continuous): min -15 deg. F (-26 deg.C), max 220 deg.F (104 deg.C)
Further Options for fan filters include:
- Polyester 1, 4, 25 and 100 micron
- Stainless steel wire mesh
- HEPA available – 99.97 D.O.P. efficiency to 0.3 micron
- Polypropylene – food grade available.
Panel Fan Filters
- Material – polyester with an average 92% synthetic dust resistance (classified as EN779 G4 rating)
- Material is cleanable but not washable. Cleaning is achieved by rapping, vacuuming or blowing through the filter medium
- Typically, filters have a 12mm thick aluminium or plastic frame, and aluminium mesh facings.
- 0.15 resistance In.SWG, 83% efficiency on dust particle size 5-7 microns.