If there isn’t a current vacancy, you can still submit your cv and covering letter on a speculative basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Air Control Industries is a world force in air movement technology. We develop, design and manufacture an extensive range of industrial systems for drying, cooling and de-dusting applications within every industrial sector including automotive manufacturers, food & beverage industries, cable & wire manufacturers as well as complete custom turnkey solutions with our own in-house conveyor systems. Our products are designed and built to the highest standards, putting the customer at the heart of all we do.
Due to our continued growth, we have an opportunity for a motivated Sales Representative at our office situated in Windsor, Maine.
As a member of the sales team, the role will put you at the forefront of the company interacting with customers on a daily basis, creating new relationships with contacts from all industries throughout the country. You will shadow senior sales staff on projects and sales calls to learn about the solutions we provide and how to spot the potential for our product integration for our products. All training is carried out in house with no specific previous experience necessary. Our customer base covers the USA, Canada & Mexico.
Your primary goal will be new lead generation / inbound lead management and securing sales orders.
The general sales process of your activity will be:
source opportunity/handle inbound sales opportunity –> discuss the application with the customer to size fan/design system/identify correct product –> quotation and explanation to customer –> guide customer through purchasing process –> after-sales care. We will teach you to ask the right questions so you can assist with diagnosing customer requirements and quoting a solution.
A successful candidate will possess the following traits
- Highly motivated, driven by results and personal development
- Ability to recognize, source and action sales opportunities
- Good work ethic, prepared to commit to the task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel and Sharepoint) and other programs
- Willingness to travel from time to time preferred
- A driving license is advantageous – company car used for customer visits
- Industrial sales experience advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to easily build relationships with customers and colleagues
While a strong academic record of achievement is important, we also look for individuals that can demonstrate that they have an entrepreneurial flair, the drive to succeed, a genuine interest in engineering and a passion for sales – if that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Lifestyle: 15 days PTO per year, plus paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Eye cover available
- Simple IRA w/up to 3% company match
- A company-issued cell phone & laptop if required
- Full support and in house training to develop your learning
- A real opportunity to join and contribute to an established and successful international business
- Experience with numerous industry requirements (E.g. Automotive, Food & Beverage, Health & Safety, Lab/Pharma/Bio, Construction)
- Full-Time office-based position (Mon-Fri)
- Salary ($30,000 per year) plus uncapped monthly commission pay structure with sliding scale for hitting consistent targets. First-year pay range is typically $55,000-$75,000. Specific customers/accounts are developed with time to increase commission rates
About Air Control Industries
For fifty years Air Control Industries have been designing and manufacturing an extensive range of industrial fans; blowers; air knife systems; bottle and can drying systems; cable and wire drying equipment and personnel de-dusting equipment. Our commitment to providing the highest quality product possible and putting the customer at the heart of all we do has meant we continue to be at the very forefront of air movement technology. Could you be part of our future? We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please send a CV and full covering letter stating why you have the right experience to email@example.com