If there isn’t a current vacancy, you can still submit your cv and covering letter on a speculative basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Inside Technical Sales Representative
Air Control Industries is a world force in air movement technology
We develop, design and manufacture our extensive range of industrial fans and blowers to the highest standards, putting the customer at the heart of all we do.
Due to our continued growth, we now have an opportunity for a motivated inside technical sales representative to join our Sales team in our dynamic niche business, situated here in Windsor, Maine.
You must have a strong interest in developing skills in engineering. You must have a passion and the ability for learning, and can demonstrate that you are keen to pursue a career in engineering and sales.
Initially, you will spend time learning about our business and our products. You will also shadow a senior sales professional. This ‘hands on’ training will give you the opportunity to learn and develop skills in communication and relationship building with customers, booking and attending new and existing client meetings, preparing quotations and working with the technical and production teams to fulfil customers’ requirements.
• Minimum of 2 years sale experience
• Strong technical sales skills are a must
• Strong understanding of the solutions sales process and strategic, complex selling.
• Computer literacy is a must (excel, word and outlook)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Confident and keen to learn, with the passion to achieve
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to easily build relationships with customers and colleagues
• Work well independently and as part for a team
• Supplemental: Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability and LTD
• Lifestyle: 15 days PTO per year, 8 paid Holidays
• Health Insurance Packages
• IRA Savings Plan with up to 3% company match
M-F, Full-Time, Salary and Monthly Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
About Air Control Industries:
For fifty years Air Control Industries have been designing and manufacturing an extensive range of industrial fans; blowers; air knife systems; bottle and can drying systems; cable and wire drying equipment and personnel de-dusting equipment. Our commitment to providing the highest quality product possible and putting the customer at the heart of all we do has meant we continue to be at the very forefront of air movement technology. Could you be part of our future? We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please send a CV and full covering letter stating why you have the right experience to firstname.lastname@example.org