Packaging and Labelling
We have been engineering systems for the packaging industry for over 50 years and during that time we have developed solutions for a wide variety of product containers.
- ACI’s premium bottle and can drying enclosure.
- Both the blower and the air delivery device(s) are housed within a stainless steel enclosure.
- Noise levels below 85dB(A).
- ACI’s semi-enclosed systems.
- The blower is enclosed but the air delivery devices may be exposed.
- Noise levels approx. 90-95db(A) depending on application.
- ACI’s fully exposed option for cost-sensitive applications.
- Both the blower and air delivery device(s) are in their bare form.
- Noise level is dependent on speed of line etc.
Craft Brewery Systems
- ‘Out of the box’ drying solutions, designed for Craft and Micro-Brewery applications.
- Innovative solutions for both can and bottle filling lines.
- Enclosure options available.
Innovative Drying Solutions
Our Packaging and Labelling Series is a proven solution for filling lines and will help improve the quality of your date coding and labelling processes. Whether your line speeds are 100’s or 1000’s of cans or bottles; whether you are a small craft or microbrewery, or a large Global Beer Brand, ACI’s drying solutions will ensure the dying process is done as efficiently and effectually as possible.
- Increases line speeds and production output
- Eliminates smearing of product labels/date codes
- Stops misapplication of tamper bands/labels
- Stops rust forming on ring pulls, crown caps and aerosols
- Removes threat of stress corrosion
- Stops water marks forming on the bottoms of beverage cartons
- Reduces high energy consumption, high noise levels & often high maintenance of compressed air nozzle systems!
ACI’s DRI-Line Series is a proven solution for conveyor line speeds ranging from 100’s to 1000’s of containers per hour.
Systems for all applications
- Prior to ink jet coding
- After wash or rinse
- Prevent corrosion under lid
- Hot melt labelling
- Prior to packaging
- Prior to labelling
- Bacteria Prevention
Suitable for use on Aluminium Cans, Tin Cans, PET Bottles, Glass Bottles, Jars, Pouches, Crates & Trays.
Results to prove it
ACI’s test facility provides a perfect means of demonstrating the efficiency of both our bottle and can drying units and their suitability for applications regarding drying efficiency of different product sizes and speeds of throughput.
With can drying, as well as offering visual evidence of drying, we can provide test facilities to verify drying standards achieved. For example, a code of Practice Code drawn-up jointly by the MPMA (Metal Packaging Manufacturers’ Association) and BLRA (Brewers’ and Licensed Retailers Association) relating to can drying is followed.