We have 1000s of different fan configurations in our catalogue. This means that whatever your requirements, we can offer you a vast array of different air volumes and pressures to suit your application.
Our multi-stage fans and blowers are well suited to Biological Safety Cabinet ventilation. They deliver continuous low volume, high-pressure air through the cabinet filters to remove harmful pollutants and prevent contamination.
Use our fan selection tool to find the right fan for your application.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Send an enquiry to one of our industrial fan engineers.
Isolators are essential components for a wide range of processes in the pharmaceutical industry, as the gas-tight enclosure provides a complete barrier to ensure sterilised conditions and containment. The unit provides not only protection of the products and personnel but also the surrounding workspace.
There are many application-based isolators for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries such as controlled atmosphere, negative pressure, and sterility test isolators to name but a few.
What they all have in common, is their need for the correct airflow configuration to maintain their controlled environment.
Our multi-stage centrifugal blowers, the M11-080, have the required characteristics. They provide a constant laminar airflow to keep hazardous materials within the unit. Their high-pressure ventilation allows the contaminated air to be filtered before being expelled through the exhaust unit.
MS11-080 Multi-Stage Series:
- Efficient, robust and suitable for both positive and negative pressure atmosphere
- Fitted with speed control as standard to provide adjustable frequency drive depending on the testing conditions
- Engineered to operate 24/7 without risk of motor damage or burn-out, making them a cost-effective solution
- Flow rates up to 400 m3/hr and pressure rate of up to 120mBar
- Compact design to fit most exhaust devices
- Available in stainless steel version to resist corrosion from gas and chemicals
- Built to BS standards
- Can be designed to meet ATEX and IECEx certifications
- Run quietly to ensure a peaceful working environment
ARRANGE A CONSULTATION
Contact us today to discuss your fan application with one of our specialist application engineers.