We have 1000s of different fan configurations in our catalogue. This means that whatever your requirements, we can offer you a vast array of different air volumes and pressures to suit your application.
Our range of small and medium centrifugal fans and blowers combine quality engineering with innovative and flexible design. With flow rates of up to 6,000 m3/hour and low pressure, they present the ideal solutions for containment booths.
Use our fan selection tool to find the right fan for your application.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Send an enquiry to one of our industrial fan engineers.
Downflow booths provide a clean and regulated environment to protect personnel when dispensing, sampling, weighing and mixing hazardous compounds.
The containment booths require high-velocity air to remove airborne dust, fumes and gases. Our centrifugal fans produce a clean downflow of air, which is distributed across the booth driving any harmful, breathable contaminants away from the operator and working area. The air is then filtered and recirculated, thus making the booth cost-efficient.
Our range includes forward-curved fans as well as slimline fans and features many benefits suitable for any booth configurations.
VBL, VBM, MR & Slimline Series:
- Efficient, robust and cost-effective solutions – including stainless steel variants.
- Airflows ranging from 50M3/Hr to 6500 M3/Hr depending on the fan size
- Static Pressures ranging 1mBar to 70 mBar based on the fan size.
- Fitted with speed control as an option to maintain optimum working conditions
- Built to BS standards
- Can be designed to meet ATEX and IECEx certifications
- Can be tailor-made to specific requirements
ARRANGE A CONSULTATION
Contact us today to discuss your fan application with one of our specialist application engineers.