Air Control Industries Inc. (ACI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Control Industries Ltd, an established British designer and manufacturer of Industrial Air Movement Equipment. Formed in 2008, ACI Inc.’s objective is simple – to supply and support customers across North America, encompassing the countries of USA, Canada and Mexico. Many of ACI’s comprehensive product range are stocked and are available directly from the company’s premises in Maine, with the simple aim being to provide quality and durable solutions to air movement problems – quickly and efficiently.
Global Air Movement Specialists since 1969
ACI has a proven record in air movement engineering, a history that goes as far back as the 1960’s. The Company is now a major force in the field of industrial fans and this encompasses forward curved centrifugal, radial bladed and axial fan types. ACI also designs and supplies further added value products which include Air Knife Drying Systems and Bottle and Can Drying Solutions as well as the JetBlack Safety range of Personnel Cleaning Stations and Personnel Cleaning Booths. A fully comprehensive catalogue of accessories is also available to assist with both new installations and ongoing maintenance requirements.
ACI’s Mission Statement:
“To be a World Class Manufacturer of Specialty Air Movement Products through innovative, market-driven design and development and a continual improvement in manufacturing processes and customer service.”
- With our headquarters in Axminster, Devon (UK), ACI also has a subsidiary in Windsor, Maine (USA). Established in 2008, this office was set-up in order to support the increasing demand in North America.
- ACI products are sold and supported around the World, either directly or via our comprehensive Distributor Network.
- All ACI fans are fully tested and quality marked – even proven designs are regularly monitored through systematic audit testing and re-assessment to ensure compliance with our registration to ISO 9001 and current industry, national and international standards and legislation.
- ACI fans also carry the CE Mark and where appropriate can be readily supplied with ATEX or IECEx certification for use in explosion-hazard areas.
- As well as being a Global supplier of high-quality Fans and System Solutions, ACI has years of experience working closely with our customers to provide solutions to their Product Application queries.
- Our ISO 9001 production facility and extensive design and testing capabilities give customers the opportunity to outsource all or part of their product manufacture and development.
- Providing the very highest quality products and customer service has always been of prime importance and a key factor in maintaining ACI’s position at the forefront of air movement technology.
|Full Company Name||Air Control Industries Inc|
|Constitution||Private Limited Company|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Place of Registration||United States of America|
|Registered Office||76 Augusta Rockland Road, Windsor, ME 04363|
|Opening Hours||Mon to Fri – 0800 to 1630hrs|
|Main Contact||Sean Eori|