Consistent quality – better-packaged products.
Speed up production – increase output.
Fewer stoppages – meet tight deadlines with confidence.
Are your existing air
dryers the weak link?
Instead, they’ve invested in dedicated air drying systems. But those systems may be underperforming – jeopardising quality, compromising consistency and slowing production.
What Are Air Knife Systems?
Why Use Them?
Air knives create high-velocity and precision-targeted jets of air that will:
- Dry food so it can be packaged, labelled and shipped faster
- Remove surface contaminants and keep the food clean
- Blow off excess coating (such as batter or chocolate) – improving product quality and appearance, reducing waste
- Neutralise static charges on surfaces (by adding electrical charges to the stream of targeted air).
Why DIY Air Blowers Can Underperform And Fail
- can no longer keep up with rising production
- are unreliable and break down – causing costly quality failures and line stoppages
- fail to consistently dry cans to the industry standard (<0.3mg of moisture)
- create quality control issues – spoiling products and wasting money
- underperform because they are generic and not application-specific – creating production line bottlenecks
- are ‘hand-me-downs’ originally used on other lines
- have been moved in from other factory sites and do not work as intended
- are underpowered budget solutions
- were installed and commissioned incorrectly – compromising their effectiveness and efficiency.
Many of the unsuitable existing systems that our engineers encounter in the field are ‘one size fits all’ air dryers. Often they were sold as bolt-on additions when the company purchased a conveyor or other production line equipment from another supplier.
These generic air dryers will always underperform because they were never designed for the intended application – and so were never truly tested or commissioned properly. The companies supplying them did not understand or appreciate the science involved.
Advanced air knives usually pay for themselves in under 12 months. We know because we can calculate exactly when your new ACI system will start saving you money.
Intelligent design makes these air knives highly cost-effective.
Virtually every system is either off-the-shelf or is custom-configured from standard components. This is quicker and more cost-effective than going fully bespoke (though that option is available should you need it).
Improved and guaranteed performance. Predictable running costs. Excellent aftercare.
Futureproof, scalable air drying solutions for packaging and labelling – delivered by experts.
BOTTLE DRYING SYSTEMS
Enclosed, Partially Enclosed,
Fully Open Systems
To Cut Costs
Crates, Totes, Boxes And Bins
Air Knife Drying Systems
Your air systems partner: deal with an experienced supplier that delivers superior customer care – no matter how large, small or complex your project.
Gain ready access to our specialist engineers – from conceptualisation through manufacturing, installation and commissioning to completion and aftercare.
50+ years of technical expertise
World-class solutions –
US (Maine) subsidiary. Distributors,
agents and partners in 40+ countries.
Performance guaranteed – all standard and custom systems will perform as tested and specified. Guaranteed results and savings.
Advanced quieter air blowers
that take up less space.
UK designed and
Thousands of happy customers
across the world.
Talk to us about your requirements
We will make sure that you get the best drying solution for your system by providing industry leading advice and guidance.
Call our team on +44 (0)1297 529242 or email us below