Enclosures protect blowers from water, dirt and other environmental factors during operation, and during wash down processes; while reducing noise level significantly. ACI has been developing a new range of its own – constructed from a series of acoustic panels retained within an aluminium frame, three standard enclosure sizes are initially being offered which will be capable of housing the most commonly used blowers.
ACI Enclosure Benefits:
- Supplied fully constructed on an ISPM15 pallet ready for despatch
- Better build quality compared to previous range of acoustic enclosures offered.
- Mineral wool acoustic lining retained within the panels so it cannot fall off.
- Whole enclosure can be lifted & moved using corner lifting eyes.
- Panels light enough to be lifted by one person.
- One enclosure suits all discharge angles including vertical orientations (when used indoors) as there are blanked outlet panels on the roof & sides. These can be rotated and swapped around to suit customer’s individual needs.
- No need for multiple base frames for each enclosure; one base per enclosure. Bases are supplied with 2 runners for the fan to mount to accommodating multiple pedestal widths and positions/fan handings within the enclosure.
- Supplied in standard ‘Genetian Blue’ (ref: RAL5010) but other colour options available such as RAL7035 (Light Grey).
- Enclosures -15dB(A) rated, typical.
- Internal baffle installed by inlet filters.
- Powder coated galvanised sheet panels. Extruded aluminium framework.
- Fire retardant, rot proof mineral wool lining.
- Enclosures IP23 rated as standard, higher rating achieved with covers.
- Weather-proof lids available – these simply fix onto the upper aluminium extrusion using self-tapping screws.
ACI enclosures are free from an underlying foundation frame and consist of separate panels, which are connected together via means of quick release catches. This method of assembly allows for easy handling and installation, and also enables trouble free fitting even in the most confined spaces. The sound insulating material used maximizes noise absorption so that the acoustic power emitted by the blower is greatly reduced.
Due to the large range of industrial fan and blower offered; and the varying size, shape and complexity of our System Solutions – ACI offers a comprehensive choice of accessories that greatly assist with both new installations and ongoing maintenance requirements.