With food processors and packagers demanding that their production lines run faster, occupy less space, be cleaner, have more flexibility and operate more efficiently than ever before, ACI’s blow off systems particularly have taken a huge burden off the customers shoulders.
On any production conveyor line where surface water or moisture needs to be completely removed; coatings required to be precisely controlled; or solids/debris to be displaced or static eliminated – ACI has set the standard. Offering blow-off systems constructed from stainless Steel 304 or 316, ACI is capable of providing solutions for the most stringent food requirements.
ACI’s fans can also be utilised in accurate temperature control, which might involve rapid cooling prior to packing.
ACI fans cooling food product prior to the packing operation
Food Processing applications include:
- Drying fresh produce, such as salads, potatoes and tomatoes prior to the final packaging stage
- Removing any excess batter or coating from chicken and fish pieces
- Removing all surface moisture from cut potato wedges prior to frying
- Even spreading of oil over pizza bread bases
- Drying of food cans and jars prior to labelling and packaging processes.