CRAFT BREWERY SYSTEMS
• Cost-effective bottle, can and container dryers.
• Compact air knife systems for craft breweries.
• Dry up to 10,000 bottles or 6,000 cans per hour.
Quiet, efficient air drying systems you can depend on:
Cost-effective, off-the-shelf air drying systems for craft breweries. Proven technology that’s simple to set up. And fully supported by expert engineers.
• CB-C Craft Beer Can Drying System for 330ml to 568ml cans – a top-mounted single-shot dryer and two 300 mm aluminium air knives will dry up to 6,000 cans/hour.
• CB-B Craft Beer Bottle Drying System for production lines up to 10,000 bottles/hour. Includes two 600 mm stainless steel air knives with additional Loc-Line ® flexible nozzles to dry crown caps and necks. Easy to install, does not need adjusting afterwards.
Small, smart air drying systems for agile, ambitious craft breweries.
Need something larger or more specialised? Worried your existing air dryers are blowing contaminants around? Concerned about noise levels? Issues with spray? Contact our engineers, and ask about enclosed systems and air filtration.
- Aluminium air knives mounted to the sides of the conveyor to dry the main body of the bottles or cans
- Designed for specific craft breweries line speeds and sizes
- Centrifugal blower to deliver clean, dry, oil-free air
- Custom solutions available to meet specific requirements
- Low energy consumption and reduced downtime
- Versatile range providing hygienic performance
- In-house quality manufacture
50+ years of technical expertise
World-class solutions –
US (Maine) subsidiary. Distributors,
agents and partners in 40+ countries.
Performance guaranteed – all standard and custom systems will perform as tested and specified. Guaranteed results and savings.
Advanced quieter air blowers
that take up less space.
UK designed and
Thousands of happy customers
across the world.
Case Studies: ACI Bottle Drying Systems In Action
Solving Killarney Brewing Company’s crown cap and labelling issues: “ACI were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Their team listened and understood our problem and worked to get a simple solution in place quickly.”